Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To My Wonderful Husband on His Birthday

Today is your birthday! The big 2-5! We are knockin' on 30's door, yes we are! HAHAHA! But seriously, on a more lighter note.. I just wanted you to know that I love you sooo much. You are by far the best thing that has ever happened in my life. We are so lucky to have found each other not once, but twice. After laying eyes on you the very first time I knew you were the one for me. Even after we sort of lost each other and I had to tell my heart, as well as my head, that it was truly over, I never stopped believing. And although I lied to myself, I never stopped loving either. I think what we have is very special. You are my partner and my best friend. You are my first and only true love. You are my biggest fan and my greatest challenge. I don't have to be your whole life; just your favorite part. You make me strong and yet you are my biggest weakness. I love the person I have become, because of you. I love every part of you and all your little quirks that sometimes drive me crazy. I wouldn't change a thing about you, except that I wish I had met you sooner. You have made my life complete in so many ways. Even though we may get on each other's nerves and get the best of each other once in a while, I am so proud to call you my husband, and even more honored that you call me your wife. We said it wouldn't be easy, but it's been one hell of a ride so far. I look forward to spending the rest of my days with you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

I love reading blog posts like these, so wonderful!