Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snarkiness Ensues..

Okay, because I am a sucker for instant gratification and let's face it, I have no patience to sit and let this thing hash out any longer, I'm going to give you the last two answers. First of all, let me say that you are all (all 3 of you!) are darn good guessers. Maggie, we DO have the same movie tastes! And if you were in my zip code honey, I'd invite you over for movie night complete with booze and popcorn. Anyway, here you go:



1. Cocktail.. I love this movie! When I first saw it I thought, "Now why can't I twirl vodka bottles like that?!"

2. Talledaga Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.. I am such a sucker for Will Ferrell and his antics.

3. The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.. So touching and yet made me wish I lived in Louisana, just simply for the culture.

4. Blow.. Derek Forreal? Are you Pee Wee Herman for real?

5. Pure Country.. Love me some George Strait! And the song! Oh! The Song!

6. Dirty Dancing.. One of Hubbs favorite movies. Because Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

7. The Devil Wears Prada.. How I love New York and it's fashionistas.

8. The Notebook.. Seriously? Tears. Everytime.

9. Knocked Up.. Gives me a glimpse into what my pregnancy will be like. Minus the weed.

10. My Best Friend's Wedding.. Oh, my first "OMG I love this movie!" movie. The first of many sappy romances I would learn to appreciate.

Bonus Round: The Girl Next Door.. Because the juice WAS worth the squeeze.



Now, if Hateful Bitch, Lindz, and Flutterbyshutter will send their mailing addresses to SnappyblogsATgmailDOTcom, I'll send you a nice little surprise for playing along! I mean, somebody's gotta bribe these people to keep coming back, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the only one I would have added a line from would have been Sweet Home Alabama. And I love me some goodies.

Snappy said...

Oooh! I forgot about Sweet Home Alabama! It's one of my favorites too. "What you wanna marry me for anyway?" "So I can kiss you anytime I want!" Such a good one!

flutterbyshutter said...

we get bribes? how unexpectedly lovely :D

Anonymous said...

Aw Will Farrell and his antics
how do I love thee?