Thursday, March 6, 2008

Because apparently, I'm all chatty..

I'm all bitchy today. I hate being a woman. I hate having a period and all the uncomfortableness and inconvienence that comes with it. The only thing that makes me not stab someone of the opposite sex, is the fact that I take pleasure in knowing that one day they'll have prostate issues. They {Hubbs} may laugh and poke fun now about the hormones-induced rages, crying jags, and utter rollercoaster of emotions I endure one week out of the month, but the joke's on you, kid. At least no one will be grabbing me by the balls at 50. So there! HA!

I, in my own defense, do not snore. As far as I'm concerned, I sleep very peacefully and soundless during the night. I do not sleep walk, nor do I talk in my sleep. The only exception is when I have had a lack of sleep, alot on my mind, or a long and stressful day. Dear Hubbs called me at work today and the conversation went a little bit like this:

Hubbs: Wow, you must have gotten alot of sleep last night.
Me: Why do you say that? (yes, I get all defensive when I'm on the rag...)
Hubbs: Because, you jumped right up this morning after the clock went off and just got going.
Me: Yeah... Okay.. I also had some pretty weird dreams last night.
Hubbs: Yeah, I know. {snicker, snicker}
Me: Huh?
Hubbs: You were talking in your sleep last night.
Me: Nuh Uh. No way.
Hubbs: Uh, yeah. You were. I rolled over to see what you were mumbling about and you looked at me and said, "Budlight or Heiniken?" {laughing}
Me: I see.
Hubbs: So I said, "Budlight, Thanks. Now go back to sleep." {full blown laughing}
Me: {Laughing hysterically}
Hubbs: You must have been bartending last night. Glad you weren't too tired.

Yeah, it's a good thing I wasn't too tired to sling them beers, honey. Glad I could quench your thirst.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"At least no one will be grabbing me by the balls at 50. So there! HA!"

That made me laugh. out. loud. And I might have snorted some diet dr. pepper. Maybe.

Who doesn't love convos held whilst sleeping? I normally do enjoy hearing what I say in my sleep, but ever since I called my Shane by an ex's name during a deep slumber, I've been kind of careful about who I think of as I fall to sleep.

Hello, by the way!