Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rants from the mail bag

Dear Asshat,

Here's a little piece of advice: When you back into someone's car don't be a Supreme Asshole and just leave. You know, like YOU did. I know that you are a CableTV customer and you probably missed their driveway, and so, you, like every other moron who can't read, pulled into Employment Palace's parking lot to turn around. Clearly, for all you illiterate folks, we have signs stating that "Parking is for Employment Palace Customers Only!." However, today while turning around, you backed into MY car and didn't even have the common courtesy to pop in and say, "Hey, I backed into this blue car, and just wanted to let someone know." Now I have a big ass dent in my bumper and paint damage. I know you either felt the hit or heard the crunch, so why you didn't stop is beyond me. Thank you, for like ruining my afternoon. I really appreciate it. It's people like you that makes me wish insurance laws and policies were suspended for just one day so I could drive around in an old jalopy and bust some people open. Please be sure to understand that should you decide to show your face (which I highly doubt) back at this establishment again, I will have you charged with fleeing the scene of an accident. Thanks for being such a total douchebag.

Best,
Snappy

5 comments:

Lyvvie said...

Have faith in karma, Snaps. They'll get their's coming. Such a gutless thing to do, just bugger off.

Focus on the good just now - new home coming soon!

Lindz said...

Sorry about your misfortune, but do you really work at Employment Palace? And if so, do you get a t-shirt? I'd like one.

Lindz said...

P.S. I'm so happy to find out I'm not the only person who uses the term asshat!

Anonymous said...

That really, really sucks. I'm sorry.

But I have to be honest - "asshat" made me laugh.

KatBouska said...

Hi, I was just browsing Finslippy when I came across your blog. I can't believe someone actually did that to your car!! It would have ruined more than just a day for me...I'd be driving around town trying to track that gerk down.

ps love the new name!