Thursday, April 10, 2008

As you were..

Because the last few posts have been a tad bit bitchy whiny, I thought it best to move on to more happier, funnier and wittier things. So I'm stealing this Meme from the BadgerGirl...

1. What is your occupation? Officially? Accounts Payable/Receivable. Unofficially? Caretaker, accountant, cleaning crew, dog trainer, husband feeder.
2. What color are your socks right now? Pink and white striped
3. What are you listening to right now? Blondie
4. What is the last thing you ate? handfuls of AppleJacks cereal
5. Can you drive stick shift? Does taking 30 minutes to get into/out of first gear count?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hubbs
8. What’s your favorite yoga pose? the plank
9. How old are you today? 24
10. Favorite drink? Coke, Tom Collins, Midori Sours, Miller Lite, Chocolate milk on ice, Mocha lattes, apple juice, lemonade, AppleCherryBerry juice.. i love beverages.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Red Sox baseball or Carolina basketball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I dyed highlighted my hair "Rockstar Red" one time. Yeah..It came out "Rockstar Pink". I loved my pink hair!
13. Pets? One.
14. Favorite cake? German chocolate cake or Pineapple cake.
15. Last movie you saw? The Break-up.
16. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving... and my birthday.
17. How do you vent anger? Write, throw things, talk about it, yell, slam doors, yell loudly, break things, cry.. you know, the normal stuff.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? bear
19. Autumn or spring? I like 'em both
20. Hugs or kisses? both
21. Cherry or blueberry? cherry
22. Living arrangements? I live with my husband and our dog in my mother-in-law's house along with her other worthless son who comes by once in a while to shower or raid the pantry. But at the end of this month, we're MOVING!
23. Last time you cried? Last week.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? What isn't on the floor of my closet?
25. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? Jenny and Steph.
26. Favorite smell? My husband fresh out of the shower, freshly dryed clothes, ivory soap.
27. Who or what inspires you? my friends and family inspire me daily.
28. What are you afraid of? Nothing... I try to be fearless.
29. Hamburgers? From where?
30. Favorite car? I like my Betsy. (sunfire, blue)
31. Number of keys on your key ring? 9
32. How many years at your current job? 2 years
33. Favorite day of the week? Payday, of course!
34. How many countries have you lived in? Only the US, but I want to travel once we kick our hypothetical children out of the house, and I get my Mini Cooper.
35. Dream job? Being paid to read.


*As a little side note: To all of you who are observant, I changed the name of my blog from "Miss Informed" to "Make it Snappy!" so it would be a little more fitting of my personality. I'm impatient as hell. While "Miss Informed" was quite quirky, "Make it Snappy!" just fits better. So don't worry; it's still me in here!

3 comments:

Stephie Moo said...

(in a silly sing-song voice) "I made the list, I made the list, I made the list..."
HUGE grins :)
love you much, trixie!!
Steph

Snappy said...

AHAHAHA!! You are TOO funny!

Lyvvie said...

I like this MeMe. The socks one made me feel bad though because I currently have one white sock, one blue sock because I couldn't be bothered to find their proper mates. You just never know when someone is going to ask that question!