Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

Sitting around Saturday at Scrapper's house, I started thinking about what I wanted for my birthday. You know, besides the surprise party I've always wanted with lots of fanfare, because it's my birthday. After contemplating the many pretties and sparklies I could ask for, I decided on one perfect thing. I want to go skydiving {again} for my birthday! I've been before (like, 6 years ago) and always, always, always wanted to do it again. And I'll be celebrating the big 2-5 and I currently don't have any children tagging along, so WHY NOT? I have found that some of my other cohorts have thought about jumping, so why not make it a mass celebration? Hubbs has said no, so I'm thinking, Why of course I will jump. I may never get another chance to before we start having curtain-crawlers. I most definitely won't have the chance after the crumb-snatchers get here. So maybe this birthday will be jump-tastic.

No comments: