Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say...

Right now I have my fingers in one too many pots. I did it to myself, but that doesn't mean I like it. Because the poo may or may not hit the fan sometime soon, I need to focus on the positive lest I go all crazy white girl on somebody, yo.

  • I am thankful that I am not in the hot mess that is Jon & Kate plus 8.
  • I am glad that I have a dog who still loves me after being in his kennel for the better part of the day.
  • I am stoked that I found $10 wrapped in an old receipt.
  • I am with glee that I have a job interview Thursday with a SUPERB company and I hope I don't bomb it/jinx it.
  • Thank god for Cinnabon.
  • I am thankful for a roof over my head and food in my (slowly receeding) belly.
  • I am glad we have a lottery. It gives me hope.
  • I am thankful that I am afforded certain opportunities.
  • I am grateful that Besty is still going after 8 years and 140,000 miles. Betsy, you ROCK!
  • I give much props to the fact that "If He brings me to it, He'll bring me through it."
  • I am thankful for the person who created "Woo Saah.."

Everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know what that reason is right now.

2 comments:

Stephie Moo said...

my jen... we need to reconnect.

Anonymous said...

I miss your blog posts, lady!